You’re probably wondering whether you need a dehumidifier in the bathroom in the first place. The short answer is – yes, you do!
Although you also need a humidifier for the rest of your home, especially the living areas, excessive moisture in the bathroom is just as bad as anywhere in the home. It may even affect your walls, ultimately impacting the structural integrity of your home.
We’ll further discuss why you should strongly consider adding a dehumidifier to your air conditioning shopping list this summer shortly. But first, a rundown of the best dehumidifier for bathroom in 2021.
Advantages of Bathroom Dehumidification
Why would you dehumidify the bathroom? It doesn’t affect the rest of the home, anyway. So, why not let it be? These are just some of the questions people struggle with every day.
The following are six reasons you need to dehumidify your bathroom;
- Eliminate mold and mildew
These two microorganisms – mold and mildew – thrive in hot, humid conditions. Therefore, the summer weather is an excellent time for mold and mildew to form around the house. Both microorganisms cause a range of health issues, including triggering allergies. Dehumidification I the first step to dealing with mold and mildew in the bathroom.
- Prevent condensation
Condensation happens when gaseous moisture ‘freezes’ to form water particles and eventually droplets along the walls. You may even notice small water pools on the floor. It happens when temperatures drop below the dew point. The problem? Temperatures drop below zero degrees almost every night, even on the hottest summer days. Dehumidification is the only way to prevent condensation in your bathroom.
- Prevent damage to electronics
Excessive moisture in the bathroom or anywhere else in the house is a massive threat to your electronics. It can cause corrosion and rust to form on your gadgets. Moisture can also corrode contacts inside the gadgets, lower insulation resistance, and increase short circuit risk. A reliable dehumidifier can solve this problem.
- Prevent fogged mirrors/glass walls
Your bathroom mirrors are important for various reasons. Among other things, you need them to make sure you’re adequately groomed. Unfortunately, excess moisture has a tendency to cause fogging, which can negate the purpose of the mirror. Fogging may also block the view in glass-walled bathrooms. Proper dehumidification prevents fogging in the bathroom.
- Eliminate odors and foul smells
If you’ve noticed strange smells in your bathroom, you’re not alone. Many other people experience the same at any given time. While not always the main culprit, humid conditions may exuberate the issue as moist conditions encourage decay. Dehumidification goes some way to minimize the problem.
- Improve air quality in the home
We’ve already established that an excessively bathroom is likely to smell or generally feel musty. The bigger problem is that this issue won’t only be confined to the bathroom. The constant air movement in the home means that the foul air is likely to find its way into other home areas. Consider dehumidification if you don’t want your smelly towels disturbing your peace while entertaining guests in the dining room.
Factors to Consider when Choosing a Bathroom Dehumidifier
Most of the factors to consider when choosing a bathroom dehumidifier are the same as those you’d look at when buying a dehumidifier for any other area of the home. You want to prioritize the following;
Size in Pints/Hour
The capacity of a dehumidifier is measured in pints/hour. It refers to the amount of moisture in pints that the dehumidifier can remove in one hour. Some manufacturers may use ounces (oz) in place of pints. Just remember that one pint = 16 ounces.
Ideally, you want to bring home the dehumidifier with the highest pints/hour capacity you can find. 30 pints dehumidifiers serve best in small rooms while 70 pints are used for large rooms.
Tank Size in oz/Liters
Unfortunately, you may not always get the moisture removal rate you want because of tank size considerations. Why? Because the removed moisture has to go somewhere, in this case, the tank.
Dehumidifiers can only hold a specific volume of water before they’re full. Try to find a humidifier with the largest tank possible, as this also reduces the emptying frequency.
As you shop for a large tank, though, you’ll also need to keep physical dimensions in perspective. Tanks typically account for more than half the physical volume of the dehumidifier.
Therefore, an extra-large tank may mean a rather large dehumidifier. Since you don’t want too big a dehumidifier in your bathroom (for proportionality), you may have to compromise.
Features and Controls, e.g., Auto-Shutoff
The dehumidifier’s features and controls determine its value and user-friendliness. Operating modes, such as Sleep Mode and Energy Saver Mode found in some dehumidifiers, make your work a little easier. However, you want to focus on three essential features/controls, i.e., automatic shutoff, LED indicators, and tank drain methods.
Other factors to consider include aesthetics, such as the design and bathroom lighting, speed levels, and warranty.
The best dehumidifiers can last several years. Some even last a whole decade. However, proper maintenance is key to longevity. If the unit isn’t correctly cared for, it will frequently break down and hardly live beyond the first year.
The following maintenance tips are recommended;
- Use it according to the manufacturer’s directions
- Place your dehumidifier correctly, on a level surface
- Replace the filter as the manufacturer recommends
- Clean the water tank at least once every week with soapy water
- Inspect the condenser coils regularly for frost or ice build-up
- Regularly clean the air intake and exhaust grilles
Best Dehumidifier for Bathroom Without Vent – Reviews
The following eight are some of the most popular bathroom dehumidifiers in 2021. The majority of these appliances are relatively new products with advanced features and modern, digital controls.
1. Inofia 30-Pint Dehumidifier
- ✔️『Efficient Moisture Removal』With high-efficiency compressor and fan, Inofia home dehumidifier PD161C can remove up to 30 pints of moisture per day at low noise, being great quiet dehumidifiers for basements and any small to medium rooms up to 1,500 sq ft.
- ✔️『Intelligent Humidity Control』Simply set your desired humidity level between 30% and 80%, this 30 pint dehumidifier will automatically maintain pre-set humidity levels by Auto-OFF when the set humidity reached and Auto-ON when the room humidity raised.
- ✔️『Unique Modern Design』With a unique slim figure and aesthetically pleasing finish, this compact room dehumidifier fits neatly and unobtrusively into any home decor, no matter living room or office. ABS housing is for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ✔️『User-friendly Operation』A digital LCD displaying humidity and temperature readout and working status for easier operation. This electric dehumidifier will Auto-off when water bucket if full to prevent overflow. And, this dehumidifier with drain hose (6.56 ft long) can self drain continuously by gravity.
- ✔️『Automatic Continuous Operation』Both Auto-defrost feature that allows this basement dehumidifier to keep running at low temperature down to 41ºF and Memory feature that makes this dehumidifier to auto-restart after a power interruption ensure continuous worry-free operation under less supervision.
To get us started is the gigantic 30-pint Inofia model PD161C. One pint = 16 ounces (oz). So, you can see that this a rather large dehumidifier. This partly explains why it’s rated for spaces up to 1,000 square feet.
Not many bathrooms are larger than 250 square feet. But if you have a relatively large bathroom with persistent moisture issues, it would be the perfect acquisition.
The even better news is that it has a unique ‘Intelligent Humidity Control’ function that maintains humidity levels between 30% and 80% RH, adjusting the levels up or down by 5% to ensure optimal humidity levels in your bathroom. Any ice from a frozen coil is quickly detected and instantly melted for worry-free operation. The unit continues to operate down to 41˚C.
Two other features we love about the model PD161C are the adjustable speed levels and auto error detection. You can personally adjust the fan speeds up or down to meet your dehumidification needs. Meanwhile, the auto error detection function is always on standby in case of any issues.
An LCD screen at the top displays everything, from the humidity levels to the detected error issues, while the 6.56-foot drain hose allows for self-draining.
- Large capacity, a 30-pint dehumidifier
- Features reusable, washable filters
- Full tank alert with Auto Shutoff
- Continuous gravity or manual drainage
- 24 hour-timer and continuous mode
- No remote control
- Pricey at over $150
2. Pro Breeze Electric Small Dehumidifier
- Large Coverage 1200-2200 Cubic Feet: The Pro Breeze Dehumidifier can effectively cover up to 2200 cubic feet. This powerful dehumidifier removes up to 9 ounces of Water/Day in areas up to 215 square feet or 2200 cubic feet.
- Auto Shut-Off: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will turn on, indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier.
- Lightweight, Compact and Portable: Capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity. Only works effectively above 15°C / 59°F.
- Ultra-Quiet & Energy Efficient: Whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices, at an output of 23W per hour, which means only using 0.55kW after running for 24 hours.
- Lowers Humidity: Perfect for high humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, RV, trailer, garage, closet, cabinet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
If you feel that a 30-pint dehumidifier is too much for your needs, the Pro Breeze model PB-02-US is a more compact solution at a great price.
It extracts up to 9.0 ounces of moisture per day, making it the ideal dehumidifier for the standard-sized bathroom (under 150 square feet). However, the 10-ounce water collection tank is large enough to run two full days. It works in temperatures as low as 15˚C.
Features that stand out about this dehumidifier from Pro Breeze include the auto-shutoff feature and Peltier technology. The auto-shutoff feature automatically cuts the power supply, thus shutting the unit when the tank is full. The LED light will also turn on to indicate that you need to empty the tank. Unfortunately, it only supports manual draining.
The Thermo Electric Cooling (Peltier) technology helps ensure effective operation at the slowest speeds possible. It operates without a compressor, meaning whisper-quiet operation. A 12-month limited manufacturer warranty backs the unit.
The biggest advantage of this dehumidifier, however, is the compact size. At a mere 2.4 pounds and measuring 7 x 6 x 11 inches, you can take it anywhere and even pack it for your travels.
- LED alert and auto-shutoff when full
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
- No remote/smart controls
- Manual drainage only
3. AUSTIN Small Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification：AUZKIN air dehumidifier uses the Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology to remove up to 16oz(450ml) of water/day in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. The grid at the air inlet can effectively eliminate tiny objects in the air, creating a comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Whisper Quiet：Use Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology with no compressor makes dehumidifier lightweight and quiet, noise is less than 39dB, no annoying sound, not affect your work, sleep or study, suitable for use at night and in small spaces.
- Energy-Saving and Convenient：One-button start-up design requires just a touch of a button to start dehumidification. With a power consumption of only 40W/hour, the dehumidifier uses only 0.96kW of electricity after runs continuously for 24 hours, which is more effective, more environmentally friendly, and more money-saving than traditional chemical absorbents.
- Auto Shut Off：AUZKIN Small dehumidifier is programmed to automatically shut off once it has reached rated capacity, and the dehumidifier will flash a red light to remind you that the tank needs to be emptied. Note: Product optimal operating temperature is 41°F-122°F, low temperature will affect the normal use of the product.
- Compact and Portable：This small dehumidifier is of mini size (5.7 x 5.7 x 8.9 inches) and lightweight (2.87lb). You can easily move the dehumidifier to the place wherever you want to. It is a perfect fit for small rooms, wardrobe, and locker. No more humid and moldy annoyance.
An even more affordable option, which removes more moisture than the Pro Breeze, is the model DH-CS01 AUZKIN. It’s a 1,000 ml dehumidifier with a 16oz tank (equivalent to about 450ml).
The extra-large tank means it can also run for two days without emptying. It best operates at 41˚F to 122˚F. Temperatures below 41˚F may affect the effectiveness of the dehumidifier.
The unit is programmed to go off automatically when the collection tank is full. Additionally, the red LED light will flash to notify you that it’s time to empty the tank. It also relies on ultra-quiet technology to remove moisture from the air, rarely exceeding 39dB even in maximum operation.
The intelligent, colorful LED lights inside the water collection tank reflect, turning the bathroom into a relaxing environment. We also love that it’s extremely energy efficient. At 40 watts/hour, it consumes about 0.96 kW after 24 hours of continuous use. That’s about $0.1 worth of electricity.
It’s another very compact dehumidifier at 5.91 x 5.91 x 10.8 inches and weighs about 2.87 pounds. The required power cord is included for your convenience.
- Tank full auto-shutoff and LED indicator
- Incredibly energy efficient at 40 watts
- Quiet operation (below 39 dB)
- Intelligent, colorful LED lights
- No mention of warranty
4. ROCKET Dehumidifier 35oZ (1,000 ml) Small Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumify：ALROCKET portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. ALROCKET dehumidifier helps you improve air quality and create a comfortable and clean living environment for you.
- Ultra Quiet: ALROCKET small dehumidifier Built-in Thermo-Electric Tech(Peltier) operation which means whisper-quiet(39db). Allowing you to run it all day and night without any loud or disturbing noises.
- Energy Saving-Healthy: This mini dehumidifier is effective and energy saving with a power only 40W/hour which means using only 0.96kW of electricity after running for 24 hours. It's environmentally friendly and more affordable than traditional chemical absorbents.
- Auto-Shutoff Function: This dehumidifier will auto shut off (When the water of the tank reaches between 24oz and 27oz) to protect from the risk of overflow. And the light turns red when shut off. Note: Product optimal operating temperature is 41°F-122°F, below 41°F the effect of dehumidification is not obvious. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Portable and Compact: One-touch switch design helps you easily operate the unit. The size (5.7 x 5.7 x 8.9 inches) and lightweight (2.87lb). Ideal for rooms up to 2100 Cubic Feet (260 sq ft). You can easy to move it into bedrooms, bathrooms, and offices.
The 35-ounce (1,000 ml) model DH-CS01 from ALROCKET is also a 16oz (450ml) dehumidifier that works exceptionally well in a standard-size bathroom with average dehumidification needs.
It removes the 16oz of moisture in humid environments of 86˚F and 80% humidity. However, it will operate normally within 41˚F and 122˚F. It’s only below 41˚F that the dehumidification process may be compromised.
Like many other products on this list, this unit also relies on the advanced Thermo Electric (Peltier) technology for quiet moisture eradication. It generally remains under 40 dB throughout the operation. For this reason, you can even bring it to your bedroom once you’re done in the bathroom.
The dehumidifier shuts off automatically when the water level reaches between 24oz and 27oz to prevent overflow. Also, a red LED light will turn on to warn you that the tank is full. Detaching the tank from the base is easy, so you don’t have to worry about emptying the unit.
It plugs into the regular household outlet (120V) and draws power at about 40 watts per hour. This is very energy-conserving.
- Compact and lightweight
- Transparent tank for easy tracking
- Auto shutoff at full tank
- Hushed operation
- No remote control
- Manual drain only
5. SEASON Electric Dehumidifier for Home
- 【High-Efficiency Work】:The SEAVON Dehumidifier can effectively cover up to 2200 cubic feet. This powerful dehumidifier removes up to 10 ounces of Water/Day in areas up to 225 square feet or 2200 cubic feet.
- 【Auto-Shut off Function】: Compact dehumidifier shut-off automatically when full water. Led would turn Red when the water tank needs draining. Easily removal and back into the dehumidifier.
- 【Ultra-Quiet& Efficient】: Built-in Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) operates without a compressor meaning whisper-quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms, and offices. Perfect use at night and a small room.
- 【Save Space and Portable】: It is mini-size, perfect for your home, such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers,Only works effectively above 15°C / 59°F.
- 【Energy Saving】:Whisper quiet operation at an output of 23W per hour, which means only using 0.55kW after running for 24 hours.
- 【Non-stop Service】We provide unlimited customer service support and tech support. Questions will be responded to within 24 working hours. SEAVON dehumidifier comes with 1-year Warranty Click “Add to Cart” now – You will happy with it.
This unit from SEASON, the model MD-819, is the smallest dehumidifier on this list. It removes about 10 oz (300 ml) of moisture daily and has a tank capacity of 16oz (600 ml) which can last perhaps a day and a half.
So, you’ll need to be alert to empty the tank as needed. The tank detaches from the base with ease and can be emptied in a basin or in the sink.
Despite the small size, though, it’s just as effective as the larger dehumidifiers. An auto-shutoff function automatically cuts the power supply to the unit off when the tank is almost full.
A red LED light also turns on automatically to alert you when it’s time to empty the tank. After the empty tank is reattached, the dehumidifier resumes operation without a hint of noise.
This dehumidifier works best in conditions between 59˚F and 86˚F. Below or above this range, it may not perform effectively. Conditions below 41˚F are especially not so good for dehumidification. When it’s time for cleaning, the air outlets come off with ease and can be washed without any trouble.
You’ll love this dehumidifier, even more, when you hear that it comes with a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty. The manufacturer also offers exemplary phone support.
- Compact and powerful
- Auto shutoff and LED alerts
- Exemplary customer support
- 2-year limited warranty
- Low capacity at 10 oz/day
6. LOVE Dehumidifier 31oz (900ml) Small Dehumidifier
- ➤HIGH EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION - Our small dehumidifier adopts Peltier technology and features 360°dehumidify, which has a great power efficiency for removing the moisture in the air. This portable dehumidifier comes with a 31oz(900 ml) water tank, absorbs up to 450ml moisture in a day at 86℉, 80%RH. The dehumidification function is better than other electric dehumidifiers which have the same capacity. Our mini dehumidifier is suitable for rooms up to 50sq ft - 190 sq ft.
- ➤CREATE A HEALTHY & COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT - Breath Fresh Air in Your Home! According to research, if the moisture in the air above 60% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. LONOVE air dehumidifier is the choice. Our powerful compact dehumidifier removes excess moisture from your home's air and controls the humidity at 50%-60%, which is most comfortable for the human body. The final product is the air that doesn't make you feel sticky. Your days of humidity are over！
- ➤MUlTI-PURPOSE BUT ULTRA QUEIT - This Dehumidifiers for home take excessive water out of the air which means a huge good impact on your home during the summer: helps to preventing the peeling of wallpaper, protecting home electronics and music equipment, preserving documents, and keeping sofa, closet and curtain from bad smell. SUPER QUIET DESIGN, noise is below 35dB, runs quietly with no annoying sound, without disturbing your sleep, work or study, perfect dehumidifier for your bedroom.
- ➤AUTO-SHUTOFF FUNCTION - Safe and Easy to Use. Our safe dehumidifier is designed with only one power button to make it easy for everyone especially for older to use. Press the on/off button to start dehumidifying(the blue light is on), then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full(the yellow light is on), at which point our dehumidifiers for room will automatically shut-off to protect against the risk of overflow. You can empty the water tank and then running it again.
- ➤PORTABLE AND COMPACT DEHUMIDIFIER FOR YOUR HOME. This portable dehumidifier is a small dehumidifier (size: 6.1* 5.12 * 8.67 in). It is very suitable for rooms up to 50-190 sq. ft, beyond this range, the dehumidification effect will be reduced. You can use this dehumidifier in your bedroom to help you have a good sleep because our dehumidifier makes you breathe better. You can also use this dehumidifier in your bathroom or closet, to avoid water condensation and keep your clothes dry and fresh.
- Note: ① The dehumidifier works best when room temperatures above 59°F and relative humidity of 80%.
- Note: ② If the air temperature is below 59℉ (15 ℃), the effect of dehumidification is not obvious. And it will NOT work below 41°F (5 ℃).
- Note: ③ If the humidity is less than 60%, the dehumidifier usually does not remove 12oz (350ml) a day.
- Note: ④ When you run the dehumidifier in winter, please make sure that the room has enough warmth, which can help the dehumidifier work better. Avoid frosting inside the dehumidifier due to low temperature and affecting the dehumidification effect.
LOVE makes some exceptional dehumidifiers for a whole range of applications. So, it’s no surprise that they have a few units for the bathroom too.
This particular model, the LOVE model MD300 is a 31oz (900 ml)-tank dehumidifier that removes up to 450ml of moisture per day at 86˚F and 80% RH. The capacity makes it suitable for rooms up to 190 square feet.
Key features of the MD300 include one-button control, auto-shutoff, and unmatched user-friendliness. The single button allows you to start or stop the humidifier in one press while the auto-shutoff function cuts off the power supply to shut the unit when the tank is full. This helps prevent overflow. A yellow indicator LED lights up when it’s time to empty the tank.
When the tank is full, simply take it out of the base, pull out the soft black plug, and empty the water into a basin or a sink. You can also empty the tank via the water displacement hole.
After that, return the tank and switch it on again to continue dehumidification. Remember to clean the tank every few days to prevent mold and bacteria.
Note that the dehumidifier operates best when temperatures are above 59˚F and relative humidity around 80%.
- It’s an attractive unit
- Auto-shutoff at full tank
- 360-degree dehumidification
- Ultra-quiet at under 35 dB
- No drain hose
- No smart controls
7. HONATI Small Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumify: This dehumidifier with 20oz(600ml) capacity can quickly and effectively remove up to 10oz(300ml) of moisture daily in a humid environment of 86℉ and 80% RH. Ideal for rooms up to 2100 cubic feet (199 sq.ft). Keep your room more comfortable and healthy.
- Ultra Quiet & Energy Saving: This small dehumidifier built-in thermoelectric cooling technology with no compressor is whisper-quiet operation. Noise level is below 33dB, offer a quiet environment when you are sleeping or rest. At an output of 23W per hour, which means only using 0.55kW after running for 24 hours.
- Auto Shut Off: Built-in automatic shut off protection prevents flooding or water overflow. This mini dehumidifier will shut off when the water tank full, and the LED light turns red. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier.
- Good for Your Health: This home dehumidifier collects moisture and releases fresh air, keeps your home or other spaces dry and provide a healthy working & living environment for you. Like all mini dehumidifiers, the optimal operating temperature is 41-86℉. It will not work below 41℉.
- Mini and Portable: This portable dehumidifier is the mini size (5.75 x 5.75 x 8.94 inches) and lightweight (2.2lb). You can easily move the dehumidifier to the place wherever you want to. It is a perfect fit for small spaces, like a bathroom, bedroom, RV, wardrobe, locker, and closet.
The HONATI is also a 20oz (600 ml)-tank dehumidifier that removes 10of of moisture every day. The capacity makes it ideal for various applications, including kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and office dehumidification.
You can even bring it on your travels. It goes off automatically when the tank is full. An LED light turns on to alert you that it’s time to empty the tank.
It operates on thermoelectric cooling technology that utilizes a unique dehumidifying element to condense moisture based on temperature differences inside and outside the house.
When humid air passes through a Peltier element, temperatures decrease, and moisture condenses on the element’s surface. The accumulated condensed water turns to water droplets which ultimately flow into the water tank.
The dehumidifier is made from hardened ABS plastic for durability. It’s a 5.75 x 5.75 x 8.94-inch appliance that weighs about 2.2 pounds. The compact, lightweight design makes it the ideal humidifier for use across multiple applications. It’s also impressively quiet at under 33 dB and even more energy-efficient at 23 watts.
Although it operates best at 86˚F and 80% RH, you’ll still enjoy effective moisture removal at temperatures up to 41˚F. Below 41˚F, it may not be very effective.
- Attractive design
- Compact and portable
- Auto-turn off and LED alters
- Incredibly energy efficiency at 23 watts
- Not effective below 41˚F
- Best suited for small areas
8. AIRPLUS 30-Pint Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification: Airplus dehumidifiers - (1907) for home remove up to 30 pints (under 90% RH @ 86°F condition) of moisture per day.
- Convenient Drainage & Sufficient Capacity: Using a dehumidifier hose to drain continuously and automatically frees you from the hassle of manual job. The 1.5L capacity of our dehumidifiers is sufficient to use. If the water tank is full, the machine will shut off until it is emptied. More convenient and efforts-saving!
- Easy Operation & Multipurpose Modes: The portable dehumidifier is easy to use. There are four modes-STANDARD, DRYING, SLEEP and RAINING to fulfill different needs. Switch among modes to achieve the desired dehumidification effect. Thanks to the timing boot/shutdown function, save a load of trouble. What’s more, universal wheels make movements easily.
- Quiet Moisture Absorber & Multiple Scenes: Quiet moisture removal keeps you away from annoying noise. An ideal dehumidifier for bedroom that will not disturb your rest also does a great job in the living room, RV, kitchen, and closet. Meanwhile, it works perfectly as a dehumidifier for basements. Create a pleasant and comfortable life.
- Perfect After Service: Our basement dehumidifiers for home come with a 2-year quality service of a replacement or a full refund. If you have any problems, please CONTACT our team to get help.
Finally, this product from AIRPLUS is another thoughtful option when shopping for a dehumidifier for the bathroom. It’s another extra-large unit designed for larger bathrooms and other applications around the home. The 1500 ml capacity means you don’t have to worry about emptying the tank any soon.
The even better part is that this dehumidifier supports manual and continuous tank drain options. The continuous drain hose conveniently releases the tank water without further effort on your part. However, the appliance still goes off (automatically) when the tank is almost full to prevent overflow.
What makes the AIRPLUS genuinely unique, though, are the multiple modes. It has four unique modes – Standard, Drying, Sleep, and Raining mode to fulfill different needs.
In the Drying mode, it can even help dry your clothes. Simply hand the clothes in the bathroom and check back after a couple of hours. They’ll be dry and ready.
All AIRPLUS dehumidifiers are backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty, during which you’re guaranteed a replacement or full refund. Don’t hesitate to contact the support team via phone if you have any issues.
- Powerful at 30 pints/hour
- Equipped with an auto-shutoff feature
- Enjoy manual or continuous tank drain
- Backed by 2-year manufacturer warranty
- A little pricey at over $100
Bathroom Dehumidifier FAQs
Do humidifiers work in the bathroom? Yes. Dehumidifiers are incredibly effective in the bathroom. They help remove the excess moisture, leaving the bathroom clean and dry.
How do you dehumidify a small bathroom? The best way to dehumidify a small bathroom is to invest in an exhaust fan and a bathroom dehumidifier. The two work hand in hand to rid the bathroom of excess humidity.
How do I dehumidify my bathroom naturally? There are several ideas to consider. Begin by ensuring proper ventilation. Ventilation increases airflow, thus reducing humidity. Also, fix any pipe leaks to prevent moisture entry and consider taking shorter showers.
Where should a dehumidifier be placed in the bathroom? The best place to place a dehumidifier in the bathroom along the wall directly opposite the shower/bathtub.
What size dehumidifier do I need for my bathroom? The best dehumidifier size for your bathroom depends on several factors, including but not limited to the bathroom size. However, for the standard-size bathroom under normal conditions, a 1,000 ml dehumidifier is sufficient.
Bathroom dehumidifiers can be a vital investment, especially in the hot, humid summer weather. The humidifier will save you from condensation that may damage your bathroom walls and mold that may threaten your health.
Dehumidifiers also eliminate the fogged mirrors issue and prevent damage to electronics. It’s strongly recommendable to get one this summer.