The temperatures are slowly rising, a sign that the summer season is around the corner. Most people can’t wait!
Summers bring much welcome warmth and are, without doubt, the best time of the year to enjoy the outdoors and take that vacation. It’s also the perfect opportunity to invite family over for barbeques and get-togethers.
However, more people coming over also means you need to start thinking about sleeping arrangements and your guests’ comfort early. Investing in a bedroom dehumidifier could go a long way to make your guests’ visit more enjoyable.
Should You Have a Dehumidifier in Your Bedroom?
Yes, you should strongly consider having a dehumidifier in your bedroom. This is especially true in the summer season when it gets very hot and humid.
Too much humidity in the bedroom can compromise the quality of your sleep. It makes it more difficult to fall asleep. According to the Sleep Foundation, high humidity increases wakefulness and reduces the amount of time you spend in slow-wave NREM and REM sleep.
Since slow-wave NREM and REM sleep is critical for your overall health, sleepers may experience additional issues related to memory consolidation and physical recovery.
The best relative humidity, i.e., ratio of actual water vapor in the air to the amount of water vapor that the same volume of air can contain at maximum concentration, varies from one place to another.
However, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says we sleep best at relative humidity levels between 30% and 50%. Other studies say 40% to 60% is even better. Regardless, sleeping at 60% or higher RH is considered unhealthy.
Since relative humidity is directly related to temperature, you should also set the thermostat properly when going to sleep. Many experts agree that the best temperature for sleep is 65˚F. (18.3˚C).This may seem chilly. However, 65˚F aligns with the natural drop in body temperature that happens during sleep. It also prevents you from overheating. However, any value between 60˚F and 67˚F is considered okay.
Advantages of a Bedroom Dehumidifier
You’re probably wondering, “What wrong with sleeping without a dehumidifier? What’s the worst that could happen?”
Well, a lot could go wrong. The following are some of the advantages of purchasing a dehumidifier for your bedroom.
- Sleep better
As we’ve already seen, you’re guaranteed higher quality of sleep if you sleep in humidity levels between 30% and 60% RH. The right relative humidity guarantees a longer time in the slow-wave phase of Non REM and REM sleep. The slow-wave phase is crucial for tissue repair, bone and muscle recovery, and immune health.
- Sleep longer
An average human needs at least eight hours of quality sleep for mental and physical health. Failure to sleep for at least seven hours every day can leave you feeling fatigued both physically and mentally. Doing regular chores becomes difficult, and you may also struggle to remember things and make proper decisions. A dehumidifier helps you sleep longer to avert these issues.
- Prevent allergic reactions
The two issues above, i.e., quality and length of sleep, can be affected by several issues. One of these issues is allergic reactions, often caused by mold and mildew. Allergic reactions at night can leave you sneezing and coughing incessantly. You may also experience itching in your nose and nasal membranes, up to deep inside the throat. Sleeping comfortably and for long under these conditions is often an elusive dream.
- Prevent excess dampness and sweating
Finally, sometimes the bedroom’s humidity levels are so high that the surrounding air feels like a sauna. This can soak the beddings, causing dampness. Excess humidity and heat also make us sweat more. It’s impossible to enjoy quality sleep in such conditions. Investing in a dehumidifier to keep the entire area dry can be vital.
- Other reasons
The above are only sleep-related benefits of bedroom dehumidification. There are many other reasons you should consider a dehumidifier. For instance, if you have wallpaper on your bedroom walls, dripping condensation owing to excess humidity can destroy the wallpaper. It may even damage the paint and seep into the wall, compromising the building’s structural integrity.
Things to Consider When Buying a Bedroom Dehumidifier
Most of the factors to consider when buying a bedroom dehumidifier are the same ones you’d consider when shopping for any other dehumidifier. However, we advise that you prioritize the following;
- Size in ml/oz per hour: For the standard size bedroom, you need to remove at least 350lm of moisture per day, equivalent to about 12oz/day. However, for larger rooms, consider a 1,000ml (34oz)/day or higher dehumidifier.
- Tank capacity in ml/lit: The tank capacity determines how long the dehumidifier can run before you need to empty it again. The larger the tank, the fewer the drain cycles. Ideally, you want a 750ml tank or higher, though a 1,000ml+ tank is the best.
- Continuous or manual drain: Most bedroom dehumidifiers are small, thus don’t have the continuous drain option. However, if you can find one with continuous drain, it would be an even better investment because of the greater convenience.
- Auto–shutoff at full tank: The best bedroom dehumidifiers shut off automatically when the tank is full to prevent water overflow. It should also have an alert system, such as an LED or alarm, to let you know it’s time to empty the tank.
- Features and controls: Always strive to find a bedroom dehumidifier with remote control. In fact, if you can find one with smart/app control, that would be even better. Touch button controls, an easy-access LCD control panel, and a programmable timer are other controls to keep in mind. Also, remember to check the operating modes, water level indicator, length of the power cord, and whether it has decorative night nights.
- Warranty: Always prioritize dehumidifiers with a good warranty. At the very least, you should get a one-year cover. If you can’t readily access the warranty information, call the seller or manufacturer for clarification.
Best Dehumidifier for Bedroom – Reviews
We’ll see why buying a bedroom dehumidifier makes sense, whether or not you expect guests over the summer, and how to pick the right one shortly.
But first, the following are eight great bedroom dehumidifiers to consider if you’re in a hurry.
1. MOOKA Small Dehumidifier
- HIGH EFFICIENCY HUMIDIFIER: This MOOKA dehumidifier is equipped with 34oz (1000ml) capacity water tank to quickly and efficiently remove up to 12 oz (350ml) water per day at 86¨H/80% RH.
- ULTRA-QUIET AND ENERGY SAVING: Built-in new thermoelectric cooling technology operates with no compressor to bring the whisper-quiet moisture removing. The latest upgraded version of this dehumidifier is completely free of any harmful substances. It provides maximum dehumidification and improves air quality energy-efficiently as it runs on 22 watts.
- AUTO SHUT OFF: You don't have to worry about the water tank leaking or overflowing, the dehumidifier automatically shuts itself off when the tank is full and the flashing blue LED reminds you to drain it. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE FOR ROOMS UP TO 220 SQ FT: The compact design (8.54x5.71x5.71 inches) makes it perfectly portable and lightweight to place at home and anywhere you want: bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe, garage, basement, RV, or a room at the farmhouse and other small areas that are smaller than 220 square feet.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND HEALTHY: The air dehumidifier water tank can easily open and clean to bring you high-quality clean air. We recommend you clean the water tank on a regular basis to give you continuous fresh air.
- WORRY-FREE AND SAFETY: FCC, ETL, DOE, CEC Certified, we do warrant all our products and provide exceptional customer service. MOOKA offers 24/7 live chat support, in case you have any questions or need our assistance, please contact our customer service and we will reply within 24 hours.
Let’s begin with this 34oz dehumidifier from MOOKA. You’ll recall that MOOKA is a popular brand that also makes other electronics such as television sets and sound systems.
They also make a few HVAC systems, and if this dehumidifier is any evidence of the quality of their products, they’re doing an outstanding job.
The 1,000ml-capacity dehumidifier removes 12oz (350ml) of moisture every day at 86˚F and 86% RH and is ultra-quiet. The built-in thermoelectric cooling technology operates with very little noise.
This upgraded unit is also incredibly energy-efficient. It consumes a mere 22 watts per hour, meaning that if you run it 10 hours per day, you’d consume one kilowatt in four days. A kilowatt of electricity costs about 13 cents today.
A few other features that stand out about this MOOKA dehumidifier include the auto-shutoff feature that cuts power when the tank is full to prevent water overflow. A flashing LED also lights up to alert you that it’s time to empty the tank. The tank detaches easily for emptying.
It’s a very compact dehumidifier in an attractive cylindrical shape. It’s also lightweight for easy transportation and storage. It’s recommended for bedrooms up to 220 square feet.
- Easy to clean
- Convenient, one-button control
- ETL, FCC, and DOE certified
- 24/7 live chat support
- Very affordable
- No mention of warranty
2. SEAVON 1500 ml Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Work: Portable dehumidifier designed with 1500ml capacity tank extracts up to 500ml daily in (86°F, 80%RH) enclosed and small rooms and spaces.
- Auto Shut off Function: Electric dehumidifiers shut-off automatically when full water. Light would turn YELLOW when the water tank needs draining. Turn off the dehumidifier and remove the water tank, then pour water from the black rubber.
- Ultra-Quiet: Small dehumidifier Built-in Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) operates without a compressor meaning whisper-quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms, and offices. Perfect use at night and a small room.
- Portable and Compact: Air dehumidifier is one button control and small size (7.10 x 5.10 x 11.20 inches), Perfect for control humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, the optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
- Create Healthy & Comfortable Environment: According to research, if the moisture in the air above 50% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. Our dehumidifier starts work when the humidity more than 45%, it collects moisture and releases fresh air, providing you healthy and comfortable environment.
This next product is slightly more expensive. You’ll need about $20 more than the MOOKA dehumidifier above. However, it’s also substantially more advanced and powerful.
For one, it’s a 1,500 ml (54oz) dehumidifier, which means fewer tank drain cycles. It also removes 500 ml (18oz) per day, making it more suitable for larger bedrooms. It works very well in rooms up to 400 square feet.
The dehumidifier’s key features include the auto-shutoff feature that cuts the power supply when the water basin is full. A yellow LED immediately lights up to warn you that it’s time to empty the tank. Make sure to turn off the dehumidifier before detaching the tank. Also, it’s recommended that you pour out the water via the black rubber.
This dehumidifier also uses the famous thermoelectric cooling technology to ensure quiet performance. The compressor-free technology runs without a hint of sound, making it the perfect choice for bedroom dehumidification. It operates best between 59˚F and 86˚F and won’t work at temperatures below 41˚F.
You’ll also appreciate that it’s a very compact dehumidifier. At just 7.1 x 5.1 x 11.2 inches, it won’t take much space in your bedroom.
- Compact, modern design
- Powerful at 500ml/day
- Ultra-quiet dehumidification
- Auto-shutoff at full tank
- No remote control
- No continuous drain
3. LETSPORT Upgraded 68oz Dehumidifier for Home
- Upgraded Dehumidification: Keep moisture below 45%, say goodbye to wet days! Letsport upgraded small dehumidifier equipped with 68oz Water Tank and Thermo-Electric Peltier Tech, ensure per day 700-1000ml (24-34oz) dehumidification in a humid environment of 86℉, 80%RH, better than other 2000ML dehumidifiers for home, ideal for rooms up to 480 sq.ft. The portable dehumidifier improves the air quality and keeps healthy air humidity in your room.
- Super Quiet Dehumidifier: This electric dehumidifier operates without a compressor, its working sound is below 45dB, which can offer you quiet environment all day and night without any loud or disturbing noise. Our home dehumidifier provides full energy efficiency through its UL certified adapter that helps to prevent overheating for safe use.
- Auto Shut Off to Save Your Electricity Bill: Low energy consumption and save your electricity bill compared with traditional bulky compressor or desiccant dehumidifiers! The bathroom dehumidifier built-in automatic shut off protection prevents water overflow. It will shut off when the water tank is full, and the indicator light turns Red to remind you that the water tank needs draining. 2000ML water tank reduces the frequency of pouring water so as to save your time.
- Compact & Portable: Lightweight and compact, our Small Dehumidifier is suitable for a SMALL room (Recommended 107 ft² - 480 ft² ). You can easily put the mini dehumidifier to any place wherever you want to. It is perfect for high humidity in your small bathroom, small basement, small bedroom, closet, small closed kitchen, garage, living room, wardrobe, office and RV. No more humid and moldy annoyance.
- Create A Healthy & Comfortable Environment: One button control, the dehumidifier for bathroom starts working when the humidity is over 45%, it gets rid of moisture that doesn’t make you feel sticky or dry, extends the life of your furniture. When the temperature is below 15℃ or the humidity is below 35%, the dehumidification effect is not obvious. This basement dehumidifier is an ideal companion for healthy comfortable family life. It's also a Great Gift for your friends and family.
- Note: The adapter is made of flame retardant material and has passed ul certification. Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work), it's normal for the adapter to be hot to the touch during continuous operation.
- Dehumidification performance depends on the temperature and humidity of the environment. Optimal operating temperature of this dehumidifier is 59-86℉, it will not work below 41℉. Recommended environment: Temperature>59℉, Humidity>45%.
If you’re dealing with an even bigger bedroom, consider this option from LETSPORT. It has a 2,000 ml (about 70oz) tank that allows it to serve a much larger space.
Also, it removes up to 1,000 ml (34oz) of moisture per day in humid environments at 86˚F and 80 RH. This makes it ideal for bedrooms up to 480 square feet.
The Peltier technology means that it operates with minimal if any, noise. Most of the time, the noise level is below 45dB. Forty-five decibels is about the sound of a TV on mute. You’ll also love that it has multiple LEDs that light up to alert you when the unit is on or off when it’s full and the operating mode.
The dehumidifier goes off automatically when the tank is full and won’t run until you empty it. The good news is that the tank detaches with ease. You can empty it in the sink or in a basin.
Remember to rinse the tank before reattaching it to prevent mold and mildew. It’s also advisable to wash it thoroughly with soapy water once every month.
Note that this dehumidifier’s adapter is made from flame-retardant material and has passed UL certification. The dehumidifier itself performs best between 59˚F and 86˚F. It also works best when RH is above 34%.
- Features large, 2,000 ml tank
- Removes up to 1,000 ml/day
- Very quiet at <45dB
- Auto shutoff with red LED
- Pricey at about $80
- No remote control
4. SEAVON Dehumidifier 35oz Small Dehumidifier for Home
- ➤【HIGH EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION】SEAVON portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. The dehumidifier is suitable for the bathroom. Keep moisture below 45%, powerful efficiency for removing the moisture in the air.
- ➤【COLORFUL NIGHT LIGHTS & AUTO SHUT OFF】Our electric dehumidifier has 7 changing lights (which could be set steady on), this bedroom dehumidifier creates a sweet and romantic sleeping atmosphere for you. Auto Shut Off function to prevent the water from overflowing. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- ➤【TWO WORKING MODES & ULTRA QUIET】The dehumidifier designed with high speed and low speed that meet all kinds of dehumidification requirements of different people. You can freely switch between 2 modes. The low-speed mode is super quiet, with a considerate 30dB whisper-quiet operation and sleep mode, suitable for bedrooms and offices.
- ➤【SPACE SAVING & PORTABLE】This small dehumidifier has a cylindrical design and small size(6.3x6.3x10 inches). Perfect for control humidity in your home, such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement, garage, closet. Note: The optimal operating temperature of the dehumidifier is 59-104℉. It will not work below 41℉.
- ➤【CREATE HEALTHY & COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT】According to research, if the moisture in the air above 50% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. Dehumidifier will start work when the humidity more than 45%, it collects moisture and releases fresh air, providing you a healthy and comfortable environment.
You’ll notice that we’ve included two products from SEAVON on this list. They are almost the same size. Both remove 16oz (450ml/day) at 86˚F/80% RH and come with 1,000ml (35oz) water tanks. They also both keep moisture below 45% RH for ultimate comfort. However, they are slightly different in design and aesthetics.
The first option is a little plain. It targets people who are more about function. This second option combines function with style to give you an irresistible dehumidifier that will instantly transform your night times.
First off, it has a transparent water tank that you can monitor with ease. When you determine that it’s time to empty it, just detach the tank and carry it to the sink.
More importantly, it features a range of colorful night lights to create a sweet and romantic sleeping atmosphere. If you’re buying a dehumidifier for the master bedroom or the kids’ bedroom, you’d definitely want this second option over the first one.
The best part is that it has two modes plus an ultra-quiet mode. The two modes, low-speed and high-speed, are both very quiet. However, you should consider the low-speed option for your nights as it’s rated an unbeatable 35dB.
- Seven colorful night lights
- Auto shutoff at full tank
- Transparent water tank
- Ultra-quiet at up to 30dB
- Doesn’t work below 41˚F
- Manual drain only
5. GOCHEER HA81W Upgraded Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumidifier: Equipped with a 2000ml water tank, it can quickly and effectively remove up to 1000ml (temperature: 86°F, humidity: 80%RH) of moisture from air per day. Improve the environmental quality and make your home more comfortable and healthier every moment.
- Compact & Portable: Lightweight and portable, our home dehumidifier is suitable for different rooms (Recommended 107 ft² - 480 ft² ). You can easily put the portable dehumidifier to any place wherever you want to. It is perfect for high humidity areas like your bathroom, small basement, closet, kitchen, living room. Say goodbye to moist.
- Easily Quiet Operation: When in operation, the dehumidifier produces less than 40dB of noise without loud or annoying noise. In addition, One-button switch design helps you easily operate the bedroom dehumidifier.
- Automatic Shut Off: This mini portable dehumidifier will automatically shut down when the water tank is full of water to prevent the water tank from overflowing. The indicator light will turn red when the water tank needs to be emptied. It is very easy to remove the water tank and put it back in the dehumidifier.
- Energy-Saving Dehumidifier: The electric dehumidifier is effective and energy-saving, with a power of only 48W/hour, which means that it only consumes 1.15kW of electricity after 24 hours of operation. Compared with traditional large compressors or desiccant dehumidifiers, it is environmentally friendly and cheaper.
The GOCHEER HA81W is almost a carbon-copy of the LETSPORT dehumidifier we discussed earlier. It’s removes 1,000 ml (about 34oz) per day and comes with a 2,000 ml (68oz) tank. Under the old DEO standards (86˚F and 80% RH), this should be sufficient for a 480 square foot bedroom.
However, you’ll notice a few differences that may change your mind. For one, this dehumidifier is a lot quieter. While the LETSPORT’s quietest level is 45dB, the HA81W goes as low as 40dB. It’s a significant difference that can substantially impact the quality of sleep.
This dehumidifier is also slightly more compact. Although the difference is minimal, space can be at a premium in the bedroom. So, even a few square inches off the dehumidifier can feel like a big win.
Otherwise, the rest of the features are the same. An auto-shutoff feature automatically cuts the power supply to the dehumidifier to prevent water from overflowing when the tank is full. A red LED also lights up to alert you that it’s time to empty the tank.
You’ll love the modern, sleek design and white painted finish with light blue accents. Even the water in the tanks has an attractive blue color.
- Powerful at 1,000 ml/day moisture removal
- Ultra-quiet at up to 40dB
- Features LED alerts
- Very compact for easy mobility
- No continuous drain
- No smart/app control
6. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier
- Large Coverage 1200-2200 Cubic Feet: The Pro Breeze Dehumidifier can effectively cover up to 2200 cubic feet. This powerful dehumidifier removes up to 9 ounces of Water/Day in areas up to 215 square feet or 2200 cubic feet.
- Auto Shut-Off: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will turn on, indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier.
- Lightweight, Compact and Portable: Capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity. Only works effectively above 15°C / 59°F.
- Ultra-Quiet & Energy Efficient: Whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices, at an output of 23W per hour, which means only using 0.55kW after running for 24 hours.
- Lowers Humidity: Perfect for high humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, RV, trailer, garage, closet, cabinet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
This new dehumidifier from Pro Breeze, the FBA-PB-03-US, is an 18oz unit that removes about 500 ml of moisture per day. It comes with a 52oz (about 1.0liters) capacity tank.
These stats make it a good choice for small to medium-sized bedrooms. The manufacturer recommends rooms up to 250 square feet, slightly above the size of an average bedroom.
When the tank nearly maximum capacity, a convenient LED indicator lights up to let you know it’s time to empty the unit. The dehumidifier will also go off automatically and remain off until the tank is drained. This prevents overflow. Remember also that water and electricity don’t mix. So, the auto-shutoff feature goes a long way to prevent possible electrocution.
It’s easy to dispense the water. Simply pull out the plug and empty the tank into a sink or basin. Alternatively, you can use the water outlet to drain the tank. Once you’re done, return the tank and switch the dehumidifier back on to continue the dehumidification process.
Pro Breeze offers a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. Customers can also look forward to exemplary phone support.
- Lightweight and portable
- Auto-shutoff at full tank
- Valuable LED indicators
- 1-year limited warranty
- Manual drain only
- No auto-restart
7. KTPOWER Dehumidifier for Home, 4,800 Cubic Feet with Updated 2,000ml Tank
Here’s a third 2,000 ml capacity dehumidifier if you have a large bedroom or a large room. This time from KTPOWER, the model EF8986 boasts a 1,000 ml moisture removal rate, only comparable to some of the best bedroom dehumidifiers.
Better still, it boasts two air outlets, one on the left and the other on the right, to release a strong stream of fresh, moisture-free air into your bedroom.
It’s a modern-looking dehumidifier with a compact cubicle design. The entire unit is painted white except for the circular blueprint on the front toward the top and the air inlet vents. It’s also tranquil. At the lowest speeds, it generates only 39 decibels. This makes it the ideal dehumidifier for bedrooms and guest rooms.
There’s more. This dehumidifier consumes o.96kWh every 24 hours. This could be about a kilowatt every three days if you run it for eight hours every night.
It’s also compact at 9.1 x 6.0 x 14.3 inches and weighs a paltry 4.8 pounds. The shape and compact, lightweight design allow it to fit most applications with ease. You can even bring it on your travels.
Note that the effectiveness of a dehumidifier depends on current climatic conditions. This particular model works best between 55˚F and 86˚F.
- Powerful 1,000 ml/day dehumidifier
- It comes with a large, 2L tank
- Low noise level (up to 39dB)
- Auto shutoff at full tank
- Doesn’t work below 51˚F
- N continuous drain
8. AUZKIN Model DH-CS03 Dehumidifier 16oz (450ml) PDD with 26oz (750ml) Tank
Finally, if you’re a fan of dark mode and prefer extra-quiet conditions, you should consider the model DH-CS03 from AUZKIN. It’s the only black dehumidifier on this list.
However, it’s not just about the color of the dehumidifier housing. Even the water looks kind of dark once inside the tank. Whichever technology it is, the dehumidifier looks very cute and would perfectly suit darker bedroom themes.
It operates below 30 decibels most of the time unless you select a higher operating speed. Regardless, the noise levels shouldn’t go beyond 35 decibels. You can choose from colorful LED lights to illuminate your bedroom.
A light button at the top of the dehumidifier allows you to choose the desired night light. It removes 16oz (450 ml) of moisture per day and has a 750ml (26oz) water tank.
You can also easily see the water level in the tank. So, timing the emptying cycles shouldn’t be a problem. However, the auto-shutoff feature still turns off the dehumidifier when the tank nears full capacity to prevent overflow. The tank’s full LED light will also flash to alert you of the need to drain the tank.
This dehumidifier is the smallest of all the eight products on this list with regard to physical dimensions. It’s also very lightweight at only 2.3 pounds. A one-year manufacturer warranty backs each unit.
- Very quiet at 20-30 decibels
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Features illuminating night lights
- Lifetime customer support
- 1-year limited warranty
- No continuous drain option
Can I sleep with a dehumidifier in my bedroom? Yes, you can sleep with a dehumidifier overnight. You should actually consider doing so if the room feels overly humid.
How big a dehumidifier do I need for a bedroom? For the standard-size bedroom, you need a 350ml/hour dehumidifier with a 750-ml or larger tank. For larger bedrooms, go for a 1,000ml/hour unit with a 2,000ml tank or higher.
Where should a dehumidifier be placed in the bedroom? The best place to locate the dehumidifier in the bedroom is along the window wall on a table. This ensures maximum moisture removal. Make sure to point the air vents towards your bed.
If you want to sleep well during the upcoming summer season, you need a dehumidifier. Otherwise, the sweaty nights, roaming allergens, and itchy nasal membranes can combine to ensure you don’t enjoy your sleep much. Fortunately, you can now find a good bedroom dehumidifier for as little as $30. Just make sure to find the right size.