1. Everlasting Comfort Humidifiers for Bedroom
The Everlasting Comfort Humidifier is a perfect blend of design and functionality. It has several features that make it one of the best humidifiers for standard-sized spaces.
You will find the 6-liter tank a massive advantage because you will not have to refill the humidifier often. Besides, when operating optimally, it can run for up to 50 hours. The long runtime and large water tank make things very easy for you.
Unlike other humidifiers that have filters, the Everlasting Comfort Humidifier features a filter-free design. You will not have to worry about continually cleaning or replacing the filter to keep your humidifier in working condition.
It is entirely safe to use this humidifier even in the bedrooms of your children. Apart from the dull blue light that it emits at night, it automatically switches off when the water tank is empty. Sadly, you may have to get a humidifier with a larger capacity to humidify rooms that exceed 500 square space.
- Long runtime of over 50 hours
- It has inbuilt safety features, including auto shut off
- It is easy to maintain the humidifier because of its filter-free design
- The humidifier is unsuitable for use in large spaces of over 500 square feet
2. TaoTronics TT-AH025 Cool Mist Bedroom Humidifier
One of the most prominent features of the TaoTronics TT-AH025 Cool Mist Bedroom Humidifier is its performance. The humidifier has a unique 360 degrees swivel nozzle that ejects mist up to 1m high.
Besides, the humidifier has a large tank that can hold up to 6 liters of water. Additionally, it is easy to refill the water tank because of its wide inlet.
Thus, your TaoTronics TT-AH025 Cool Mist Bedroom Humidifier will run for 60 straight hours when the water tank is filled.
The humidifier has a sleek design with cool brown and black color schemes. You can use it to conveniently enhance your bedroom’s interior look by placing it at a strategic location.
The only notable drawback of using this humidifier relates to its stability. Its slightly narrow base does not provide the strength needed to keep the humidifier stable if it gets knocked. Ensure that you keep the humidifier away from areas that experience heavy human traffic.
- The humidifier delivers effective performance because of its design
- Its sleek cabinet design can provide aesthetic value indoors
- It is easy to refill its water tank because of the wide inlet
- The humidifier can easily fall when knocked accidentally
3. Homech Quiet Ultrasonic Humidifier
The Homech Quiet Ultrasonic Humidifier is an excellently designed, highly portable, and useful device. It has a nozzle that swings across 360 degrees when working.
The humidifier can dissipate up to 300ml of cool mist per hour. Thus, the humidifier spreads mist evenly and fast across the entire bedroom or any other indoor space where it is used.
You do not have to worry about the humidifier getting damaged if it runs out of water. The auto-shutoff feature ensures that that humidifier automatically stops operating when the water tank is empty or any other severe technical problem.
Also, it is easy to move your Homech Quiet Ultrasonic Humidifier around the home. It has a well-positioned handle that you can use when moving it, apart from its compact design.
You need to disassemble your entire humidifier to clean it properly. It is not easy to disassemble your Homech Quiet Ultrasonic Humidifier because it is designed and made. Therefore, cleaning the humidifier is an unnecessarily long and complicated process.
- Outstanding performance with a maximum mist output of 300ml per hour
- Highly portable because of its compact design and a well-positioned handle
- The 360-swivel degree nozzle provides even moisturization
- It isn’t easy to open and clean the humidifier because of its design
4. LEVOIT 4L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Suppose you are looking for a humidifier that has some of the most respected industry-specific safety certifications. In that case, you may consider getting a LEVOIT Humidifiers for Bedroom, 4L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier.
Apart from being ETL-listed, it has been certified under the CA65 safety testing protocols. Therefore, you can comfortably use the humidifier indoors.
The humidifier has a special tray that you can use to add essential oils. The added essential oils are effectively mixed with the atomized water to create a pleasant aroma across the entire room when the humidifier is running.
However, this humidifier does not run for a long time like others, designed to dissipate cool moisture. When the tank is full, and the humidifier is set in low mode, it can only run for up to 40 hours. Some humidifiers with 4-liter tank capacities can operate for even up to 60 hours.
- You can use the humidifier for aromatherapy
- It has several safety certifications, including ETL and CA65
- You can use the three settings for mist speed to personalize its performance
- It has a short runtime of only 40 hours
5. Magictec 2.5L Cool Mist Humidifier
The Magictec 2.5L Cool Mist Humidifier is the perfect humidifier that you can use in children’s rooms and any other bedroom, thanks to its design and performance. It operates with minimal noise and only has low-glow lights; therefore, it will not interfere with your sleep at night.
Additionally, it is very affordable to maintain this humidifier because it does not have a filter. You will not have to worry about regularly cleaning or even replacing the humidifier after some time.
One can customize the humidifier’s performance according to the requirements of the room in which it is used. The perfectly positioned and large knob can be adjusted across different settings.
The most significant drawback of using the Magictec 2.5L Cool Mist Humidifier is that you will have to refill its water tank quite often. The tank can hold only 2.5 liters of water when full. This amount of water is relatively low, considering that there are humidifiers with 6-liter capacity tanks.
- Easy to adjust its performance using the control knob
- The humidifier does not have a filter
- Long-lasting because the outer casing is made from high-quality materials
- Low water tank capacity of only 2.5 liters
6. Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser
You can personalize your Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser’s performance according to the needs of the home because of its controls. The humidifier can operate either on the high or low mode.
More so, when set on the night mode, the humidifier successfully maintains the humidity levels in the room at the ideal range of not more than 60%. Thus, you can enjoy your sleep even during the cold winter nights if you have the Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser in the room.
Refilling your Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser is a breeze. You only need to twist the body and put in additional water from the humidifier’s top side. This process takes very little time.
Although the Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser has a compact design, it lacks a handle. A handle eases the process of moving a humidifier from one room to another or even positioning it correctly in one room.
- Excellent conical design with a perfect white finish can easily blend with interior décor styles
- Easy to use because of the highly convenient top-fill design
- The two-mist levels and night mode are perfect for personalizing the performance of the humidifier
- The humidifier does not have a handle
7. iTeknic Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
The iTeknic Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is a small but highly effective humidifier for bed side, and living rooms.
It efficiently dissipates moisture across 360 degrees through its powerful nozzle. Thus, you can enjoy a comfortable indoor environment thanks to this humidifier’s rapid and full moisture distribution capacity.
The iTeknic Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier has a large handle at the top. You can use the handle to not only move it around indoors but also access the water tank. Additionally, it is quick to fill up the water tank from the top part of the humidifier.
Despite its compact design and excellent performance, this humidifier is not without drawbacks. Notably, you cannot effectively use it to moisturize large rooms. It is limited to spaces that are less than 400 square feet.
- Ideal for use in bedrooms because it does not have LED displays
- It has a handle for ease of use
- The fantastic output of up to 300ml per hour for adequate humidification
- The humidifier is unsuitable for use in large rooms that exceed 400 square feet in size
8. HUMIDIMASTER 6L Ultrasonic Humidifier
The HUMIDIMASTER 6L Ultrasonic Humidifier comes with remote control and easy-to-read digital displays on its surface.
One can use the remote control to change every aspect of this humidifier’s performance from the comfort of their seats or beds. The clear digital display helps you to set the performance of this humidifier precisely.
The nozzle of this humidifier can rotate around 360 degrees and discharge 300ml of moisture every hour. This performance rate is enough to rapidly and evenly create and maintain ideal humid conditions in your room.
Room humidifiers are designed to be highly portable. Most have handles, and some have wheels to complement their small sizes and make it easy for one to carry them from one room to another. However, the HUMIDIMASTER 6L Ultrasonic Humidifier does not have a handle that you can use to carry it.
- The humidifier comes with remote control for your convenience
- It has a large water tank that can hold 6 liters
- The unique cylindrical design and a black finish can add to your interior décor
- Provides 360 degrees humidification for your ultimate comfort
- The humidifier does not have a handle for portability
9. Kyvol Vigoair HD3 Humidifier
The Kyvol Vigoair HD3 Humidifier is excellent for bedrooms because of its ultra-low noise level, unique and modern design, and great controls.
You can use the large knob to change the performance of the humidifier in line with your needs. Furthermore, filling up the water tank is very quick. You only need to remove the top lid and refill the tank with cold water.
The humidifier has three settings for your convenience: low, high, and night mode. When the humidifier is set on the night mode, it performs quietly and ensures that the indoor air is perfectly humidified for your ultimate comfort.
However, you will have to refill the humidifier often because its tank can hold only 4.5 liters of water. If you run the high mode humidifier, then the small tank gets depleted faster than if you keep the humidifier on the low or night mode.
- It is made of highly durable and safe materials that are BPA -free
- The humidifier has inbuilt features, including auto-shutoff
- Long runtime of up to 75 hours when it is working in the low mode
- The water tank capacity is only 4.5 liters
10. Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier
If you are looking for a humidifier that can help you cope with allergic reactions, colds, and flu, then the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier may be a perfect choice.
This device has a humidifier for warming the water before the vaporization process. It then dissipates mist that is warm and free of all manner of germs.
Moreover, you can use inhalants with your Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier. The device has a small cup filled with liquid inhalants to help you breathe properly and sleep even when you have a cold.
Maintaining this humidifier is a walk in the pack. First, it does not have a filter that you may have to replace and clean all the time. Second, the humidifier comes with a special cleaning ball that has antimicrobial properties.
Sadly, your Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier will consume more power than a cool-mist humidifier. The additional electric energy is used to boil the water that is converted into the warm mist.
- It delivers warm and germ-free moisture because the water is boiled first
- Ideal for providing relief for colds because it has a cup for adding medication
- It comes with a special cleaning ball
- It consumes more wattage than cool mist humidifiers because the heater