Can you find a cheap window air conditioner under $100?
Unless you want to buy a used air conditioner, you are not going to find a cheap window air conditioner for less than 100 dollars.
However, you don’t need an expensive air conditioning unit to stay cool during the hot summer. You can still find the best window air conditioner under 200 dollars and still maintain a comfortable home. If you are stretched financially, you can consider the best window air conditioners under 300 dollars.
How do you separate the low-priced energy-efficient models from the high-end rip-offs? By benefiting from my research and considering some of the recommendations in this article, of course.
For less than $200, you are going to get a small window air conditioner with a cooling capacity between 5000 BTU to 8000 BTU. The models I have recommended might be small, but I guarantee they would do great work if installed in the right room size.
Best Window Air Conditioners Under 200 Comparison Table
Benefits of Window Air Conditioner
Window air conditioners come with plenty of benefits, although they also have their own disadvantages. However, in this section, I’ll highlight some of the benefits you can expect to get from window air conditioners.
Air conditioning systems have come a long way, and the good news is that they are now cheaper than they were a few years back. Back in the days, they used to be costly luxury items, but today they some of the most common household items.
Window air conditioners are sold at a lower cost, and this is one of their major benefits. Not only are they cheap, but they also offer a powerful cooling experience due to their efficiency. Their only disadvantage is that they are noisy.
When it comes to energy-efficiency, window air conditioners don’t disappoint. It’s everyone’s wish to save on energy bills, and window ACs can make this wish come true. Window air conditioners cost less, and they are also easy to operate. This is so because window ACs are highly efficient, and each new model that comes out keeps on getting better.
Most of the window air conditioners have a high energy efficiency ratio (EER), which gives you a proper understanding of how much they can cool compared to the amount of energy they need to run. Therefore, if you want to save money on energy bills, looking for a window AC with a higher EER rating is important.
3. They Are Easy to Install
Easy installation is another benefit that window air conditioners have. Although this process may slightly differ depending on the model you buy, it’s relatively straightforward and easy to do. Anyone can install a window air conditioner without much hassle.
Window AC units come with manual instructions on how you can install them. All you need to do is ensure that you follow all the provided instructions correctly. However, I would recommend having one or two other people help you in the installation process to make it easier and seamless from my experience.
Another advantage of window air conditioners is that they are compact and don’t take up much space. This is mainly because they are designed to fit inside windows, which means they don’t take any square footage in your home. Therefore, if you happen to live in a tiny house or the room you want to cool is small, window ACs can be an excellent option to consider.
Window air conditioners tend to sit on the outskirts of the room, and that means they go unnoticed and don’t interfere with any activity in your home or room. This unique feature is what appeals to many people regarding window air conditioners.
Window ACs are some of the most portable air conditioning systems out there. Although it might seem correct to call window ACs portable, it’s still safe to do that because installing and removing them is a simple task. This feature comes in handy when you want to move from your current house or apartment to another.
It will be easy to remove the window AC because they are designed to make that process easier for you. What’s more, you’ll also find it easier to install the window air conditioner wherever you move to, since they only require a screwdriver and one or two people to help you.
Features to Look for in a Window Air Conditioner
Before buying a window air conditioner, it’s important to check whether it has some crucial features. Check out these features below.
Adjustable Fan Speed
One important feature you need to look for in a window AC is the adjustable fan speed. The reason for this is because when you adjust the fan speed of your window air conditioner, it tends to affect the rate at which your room/space cools down.
You have the option of selecting from two, which include LOW & HIGH, or three, which include LOW, MEDIUM & HIGH fan speeds. It’s also important to note that these settings also affect the noise level of your window AC.
Type of Filter
There are two types of filters – the standard and the washable. The standard filter is the most common filter type. It’s basic and usually requires periodic replacement to ensure optimal performance, filtration, and airflow.
On the other hand, the washable filter is the type that you can easily clean in the kitchen or bathroom sink to prevent the need to purchase another one for replacement. They are also durable and can withstand many washes. Therefore, depending on your needs, you would have to decide on a window AC with the type of filter you like.
Energy Star Rating (EER)
Window AC units with energy star ratings can operate up to 15 percent more efficiently than units without any energy star rating. Therefore, energy-efficiency is a crucial feature to look for in a window air conditioner you want to buy, since it will help you save electricity costs.
The thermostat on your window AC is what allows you to control its cooling output. Some middle to high-end models feature digital thermostats with a readout of both the chosen temperature and the actual temperature. Digital readout is convenient, accurate, and offers consistent temperature in the room. Therefore, you should consider a window AC with a digital readout thermostat than a mechanical thermostat.
The benefit of having an AC unit with remote control is that it enables you to control it without using the controls that have been mounted to the front area of the air conditioner. Standard remotes also allow you to control the temperature and fan speed, and some also come with a temperature display on the remote control.
Things to Consider when Choosing a Window Air Conditioner
- Cost: The cost of window air conditioners varies from $100 to more than $2,000. Cheaper air conditioners are basic than costly ones. It would help if you also considered what the AC would cost you in energy bills before buying it.
- Energy-efficiency: How energy-efficient is the window AC you want to buy? That’s an essential question you need to ask yourself first before making the purchase. It’s recommended to buy an AC with a high energy-efficiency rating to help you save on electricity costs.
- Installation: I would recommend buying a window AC that’s easy to install on your window.
- Durability: Check the warranty offered by the seller before you buy any window AC. Ensure you buy a window air conditioner that is built to last.
- Noise level: It’s important to consider the noise level an AC will make depending on where you want to use it, especially if you plan on using it in your bedroom.
- Window type: Your window type should also be compatible with the AC you’re buying.
- Maintenance: Buy a window AC that is easy to maintain to help you save costs in the long run.
Best Cheap Window Air Conditioners Under $100 Reviews
1. Frigidaire FFRA0511R1E Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
The Frigidaire FFRA0511R1E Window Air Conditioner has a 5000 BTU cooling capacity and is perfect for use in small spaces up to 150 square feet.
It also has a dehumidification power that removes up to 1.1 pints per hour, keeping your room fresh and cool at the same time.
The low power startup feature will help you conserve energy and significantly reduce your energy bills as a result.
Besides, it features mechanical rotary controls that offer several settings for both the fans and speeds, which can last even after many seasons of usage.
The two-way air direction control allows the unit to distribute the cool air around the entire space. Hence, the mini-compact cooling unit can cool down the room efficiently and quickly.
Although it is one of the cheapest window air conditioners on the market today, it doesn’t have the energy-saving mode or the auto-restart feature. But you can check other 5000 BTU air conditioners.
- It minimizes the extra usage of electricity with its low-power startup feature.
- It cools and dehumidifies the room at the same time.
- It offers several settings for fans and speeds.
- Doesn’t come with an energy-saving mode.
- Doesn’t have the automatic restart feature.
2. Frigidaire FFRE0533S1 Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
- 2016 energy star: 12.2 energy efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 5,000 BTU mini-compact air Conditioner for window-mounted installation, Dehumidification up to 1.1 pints per hour
- Quickly cools a room up to 150 sq. Ft, Cabinet Height: 12", Cabinet Depth (w/ Front): 15-1/4", Cabinet Depth: 13"
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL (SA11087), ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes, UL Listed: Yes
- Low power start-up and operation conserves energy and saves you money
- Window Width: 23" - 36", Window Height: 13"
Frigidaire FFRE0533S1 Window Air Conditioner has a 5000 BTU of cooling power and suitable for rooms up to 150 square feet in size. It has three different fan and cooling speeds that let you set how much cool air is blown into the room.
Apart from cooling, it can also keep your room dry if you turn on the dry mode that removes up to 1.1 pints of water per hour.
The best part of this cooling unit is that it’s very light in weight and easy to install with a window mounting kit and can fit into most standard-sized windows.
This window ac is not only Energy Star Certified, but it also has a 12.2 energy efficiency ratio and low power startup and operation. That means it uses less energy to start and cool your room.
Several other features include an energy saver mode, a sleep mode, and a 24-hour on/off timer. It also has an anti-bacterial filter that will provide clean and cool air in the room. All these settings and modes can be accessed using the remote.
There have been complaints from users that after using it for some time, the fan becomes loose, creating rattling noises.
- It’s an extremely lightweight unit that comes with an easy installation window mounting kit.
- Has an energy-saving mode, a sleep mode, and a 24-hour on/off timer as well.
- Has three cooling and fan speeds.
- A low-power startup and quiet operation.
- It gives a full-function remote control.
- For a room larger than 150 square feet, you need to go up in BTU rating.
- Due to extended use, the air conditioner fan becomes loose that can create noise when the unit is operational.
3. LG LW6017R Window Air Conditioner
- Low Noise Performance - operates at sound levels as low as 52dB (in low mode) eliminating unnecessary noise.
- Multiple Fan Speeds - 3 cooling and fan speeds allow you to customize your cooling.
- Maximum Usability - Easy to use electronic controls with remote
- Auto Restart - After a power failure, Auto Restart will automatically turn the unit back on when power is restored
- Cools Rooms Up To 250 Sq. Ft- LW6017R is ideal for cooling medium rooms (10' X 25')
The LG LW6017R is one of the best-selling and cheap window ac on the market. It has 6000 BTU of cooling power and ideal for small rooms up to 260 square feet.
It’s also capable of removing up to 1.8 pints of water per hour, keeping your room cool, dry, and mold-free. You can also choose between 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds depending on how cool you want your room.
While it’s not energy-star rated, it has an energy saver function that will cycle the fan on and off with the compressor to limit energy consumption.
The LG LW6017R is easy to operate thanks to the remote control. You can use it to select your preferred cooling or fan speeds and other modes, keeping you comfortable no matter the season.
This 6000 BUT air conditioner is lightweight and easy to install. It comes with all the required installation materials. After installation, you don’t have to worry about covering it during fall or winter because the gold fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield.
- Powerful and energy-efficient cooling
- Dehumidification capability
- Setting it up is a breeze.
- It’s not energy star rated
- Doesn’t offer WI-FI connectivity like other LG models
4. hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
- Heavy duty window-mounted air conditioner with 5000 BTUs of cooling power to chill indoor spaces up to 150 square feet; an essential summer addition to bedrooms, living rooms, dorm rooms or small apartments
- Electric window AC system comes with filter, support brackets, leaf guards, window seal foam, and even a handy non-drip installation guide. Be sure to plug the conveniently extra-long, 6 ft, 3-prong power cord directly into wall outlet (do not use with extension cords)
- Quiet mini compact air conditioner features 7 temp settings for cooling flexibility, two-way air direction control and adjustable high or low fan speeds to quickly and powerfully reduce hot temperatures in small rooms in just 15 minutes or less
- Includes reusable washable filter that can be easily cleaned with warm water and dish soap, or vacuum cleaned with dustbuster (if hand washing, please allow to filter dry thoroughly before re-installing). Clean filter regularly to enjoy optimum cooling power
- 5000 BTU energy efficient window AC unit for 110V/120V electrical outlets measures 16 inches long x 12 inches high x 15.4 inches deep. Ideal for windows for windows measuring between 23 - 36 inches wide, and at least 13 inches high
The hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner is ideal for small rooms up to 150 square. It is an excellent option for bedrooms, small offices, or small studio apartments.
One of the unique features of this unit is the seven temperature settings, more than almost all window AC on the market. You can select how much air you want in your room as well as direct cold air in the direction where it is needed the most thanks to the two-way airflow.
This affordable air conditioner fits in windows between 23 inches to 36 inches in width, so make sure you have the right dimensions. It comes with all the installation materials.
While the price of this unit gives it an edge over other models on the market, you have to remember that it doesn’t have a remote, so you’ll be using mechanical controls.
- Perfect for small rooms
- Seven temperature settings
- Comes with a mounting kit
- Includes reusable, washable antibacterial filter
- No digital display and remote control
5. Emerson Quiet Kool EARC5MD1 Window Air Conditioner
- Quiet Cooling: This mechanical 5,000 BTU window air conditioner efficiently cools up to 150 sq. ft. At 52dB, this unit is among the quietest in the industry, making it ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, apartments, and any other environment
- Smart-Fit Sizing: With dimensions of 16” W x 12” H, this Emerson Quiet Kool window air conditioner was designed with Smart-Fit dimensions, meaning it will fit any 23” to 26” window you have
- Programmable Timer and Sleep Mode: Integrated 24-hour timer can be set via on-board controls or remote control. Intelligent sleep mode takes it one step further by slowly adjusting the temperature and fan speed to keep you comfortable overnight
- Exclusive 1-2-5 Warranty: Your Emerson Quiet Kool Wi-fi enabled air conditioner comes with an industry-exclusive 1-2-5 warranty that covers 1 year of labor, 2 years of parts, and 5 years on the compressor. Buy and use with confidence
- Split Air Exhaust Vents: Two air exhaust vents (instead of one) combine with three fan speeds to give you 8-way flexibility to direct the flow of cold air where you want it when you want it
The Emerson Quite Kool window air conditioner offers 5000 BTU of cooling capacity. It comes with a complete window mounting kit that makes it possible to be installed in rooms up to 150 square feet room.
Besides performing very well in its primary function of cooling your space, it also has an inbuilt automatic moisture removal feature that removes up to 1.3 pints of water an hour, preventing mold and mildew buildup, and reducing airborne particles.
This unit has many options if you want to adjust the temperature to your desired comfort level. It has three cooling and fan speeds, a temperature dial, and 8-way directional air louvers.
Emerson Quiet Kool EARC5MD1 consumes lesser energy with an energy efficiency rating of 11. It automatically powers on after a power outage. The washable air filter prevents harmful microscopic particles from entering the air
While it is advertised to be one of the quietest window units on the market, some users have complained that it’s extremely noisy and makes a loud banging noise after using it for a short period of time.
- Quiet and energy-efficient
- An auto-restart in case of a power failure.
- Window mounting kit included for easy installation.
- 8-way airflow louvers allow you to direct the air where you want it.
- Mechanical controls with two cooling speeds, two fan speeds, and variable temperature dial
- No remote so you have to control it manually
- Despite the name, customers complain that the unit isn’t as quiet as it claims to be.
6. Keystone Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
- Powerful Cooling: The 5,000 BTU window mounted air conditioner will provide powerful cooling for any small sized room while offering dehumidification up to 1.3 pints per hour. Ideal for bedrooms, bathrooms, dorm rooms, sheds, garages and more.
- Smart Remote Control: With a thermostat built into the remote control, it's able to sense the temperature of the room and adjust as needed. The 'Follow Me' remote makes it easier to control the unit from anywhere in the room and its integrated thermostat signals the AC to cool the space based on where you are.
- Washable Filter: The easy clean washable and reusable tilt-out mesh filter will provide durability for your unit with hassle free maintenance. The check filter indicator light will alert you when it is time to clean.
- Special Features: Three cooling and fan speeds for flexibility and quiet operation (49 dBA on low) so you can get a good night's sleep, watch TV peacefully, or work without distraction. A 24 hour timer and sleep mode function that automatically gradually increases room temperature to reduce energy use overnight, as well as auto mode
- Technical Specs: Minimum window height: 13 inches, window width dimensions: 23" minimum / 36" maximum | 446 Watts | EER 11.0 | 6.4-ft. LCDI power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug uses standard 115V electrical outlet.
The Keystone Window-Mounted Air Conditioner is a small, easy-to-install unit that has 5000 BTU of cooling power. It cools small spaces such as bedrooms, home additions, or apartments up to 150 square feet.
Most modern air conditioners have an inbuilt dehumidifier, and this ac isn’t left out. Its dry mode removes up to 1.3 pints of water per hour.
Easy to operate, this window ac is equipped with a Follow Me LCD remote and LED display. You can adjust the settings and select the mode of your choice from anywhere in your home.
Using this air conditioner will help you save a noticeable amount on your energy bills. The auto-restart can save settings if the power is ever interrupted.
One of the things that many people complain about is maintenance. Since it’s not self evaporating, you have to drain the unit manually to prevent water from building up.
- The small size of the cooling unit makes it quite easy to install it.
- In case the power is interrupted, the air conditioner has an automatic restart feature that saves your settings.
- It helps to save money significantly on your yearly energy bills.
- You might need to drain the air conditioning to prevent water buildup manually.
- Compared to other air conditioners with the same cooling power, this one is quite noisy.
Best Window Air Conditioners Under 300
7. LG LW8016ER 8,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted AIR Conditioner
- LOW NOISE PERFORMANCE: Operates at sound levels as low as 53dB (in low mode) eliminating unnecessary noise
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED: This air conditioner has met the high standards of the energy star program using energy-efficient technologies that translate into electricity savings.
- MULTIPLE FAN SPEEDS: 3 cooling and fan speeds with auto cool allow you to customize your cooling.
- MAXIMUM USABILITY: Easy to use electronic controls with remote
- COOLS ROOMS UP TO 350 Square Feet: LW8016ER is ideal for cooling medium rooms (14' X 25')
The LG LW8016ER is a great choice for people looking for an energy-efficient window air conditioner. It has an energy efficiency ratio of 12.1 plus other energy-saving features including an energy saver mode, adjustable thermostat, and programmable timer.
This is a mid-size 8000 BTU ac that’s ideal for rooms up to 340 square feet in size. If your room feels humid, it has an inbuilt dehumidifier that removes up to 2.2 pints per hour.
It’s easy to operate thanks to the easy-touch controls and remote. You can select the cooling mode, dry mode, and fan mode depending on the outside temperature.
It’s also easy to install thanks to the included installation kit. You can quickly mount it in windows 22-36 inches wide. It uses the standard 115V electrical outlet like many other home appliances.
Window air conditioners may not be the quietest, but with a decibel rating of 54, this LG is one of the quiet units on the market. Unlike other ac, it has a washable air filter that will capture impurities trapped in the coils, keeping the ac in top conditioner throughout the years.
- Can cool and dehumidify
- One of the quietest with a decibel rating of 54
- Energy efficient with an EER of 12.1
- Easy to operate using the remote and digital display
- Easy to install ad comes with installation kit.
- An auto-restart feature that resumes operation to its previous settings
- Washable filter that captures impurities
While it’s advertised to cool rooms up to 340 square feet, customers say it cools small spaces than the recommended size.
8. FRIGIDAIRE FFRE0833S1 Energy Star Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
- 2016 energy star: 12. 0 energy efficiency ratio (eer)
- 8, 000 BTU mini-compact air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Quickly cools a room up to 350 sq. Ft
- Dehumidification up to 1. 7 pints per hour
- Clean air ionizer removes pollen and impurities from the air providing relief for allergy sufferers
If I’d recommend one window ac for a budget under $300, it would be Frigidaire FFRE0833S1. It’s not only energy-efficient but has a cooling power of 8,000 BTU, making it ideal for rooms up to 350 square feet.
As you might have noticed, most of the window units I’ve reviewed have a dehumidifier. Frigidaire FFRE0833S1 can also remove up to 1.7 pints per hour, making it an excellent choice for a more humid space.
Another common feature is the automatic feature. So, if there is a power outage, you don’t have to set it again once the power comes back. It will automatically resume to its previous settings.
It’s has a full-function remote control that allows you to adjust the settings and temperature from anywhere in the room. If you want to cool a specific zone, adjust the louvers to blow the air in that direction.
- Cools and dehumidifies spaces up to 350 square feet.
- Impressive efficiency with an EER of 12
- Included installation materials
- The auto-restart will resume operation in its previous settings.
- Easy to operate with full-function remote control
It’s a little loud and may not be ideal for quiet rooms like bedrooms or baby nursery
9. Koldfront WAC8001W 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with 3,500 BTU Heater
- PLEASE NOTE: This product does not ship to California. It is not approved by the California Energy Commission (CEC) for sale in California.
- 8,000 BTU 750W/6.3A cooling, 3,500 BTU 1320W/11.6A supplemental heating functionality (Not intended to be a primary heat source)
- PLEASE NOTE: Heat function is only intended to provide supplemental heating in addition to an existing heat source; for a cool only version of this unit please see model# WAC8002WCO
- Window width: 26 7/8"- 36" Minimum window height: 16 1/2"; Input voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz; 2 year warranty
- Installation hardware and weather seals included; Coverage area: 350 sq. ft. (cool)
There is no better way to cool and heat a room than using this window air conditioner. It’s way much less cheap than a ductless mini-split. So, if you are on a budget, choose Koldfront WAC8001W.
It can cool rooms up to 350 square feet. The heater is only to be used to supplement another source of heating. It’s not powerful enough to warm rooms the same size the ac cools. The fan speeds let you control airflow while a dehumidifying mode removes excess moisture from the room.
While it’s not energy star rated, it offers several energy-saving features, including a sleep mode that will adjust the temperature periodically before returning to the set temperature after six (6) hours.
You can use the mechanical controls or the remote to adjust the settings or select the modes. A digital temperature display will show you the current temperature and your set temperature.
- Can cool, heat, and dehumidify your space.
- All the installation hardware and weather seals are included
- Offers several energy-saving features, including a programmable thermostat, sleep mode, and Energy Saver mode
- Has a check filter light that alerts you when you need to clean the filter.
- The heater cannot be used as the primary source of heat even for the same size of the room the ac cools.
10. Midea Window Air Conditioner 12000 BTU
- 3 IN 1 COMFORT - The Midea EasyCool Window Air Conditioner unit has three modes to help your house, apartment, office, or room be as comfortable as possible. It can cool a space up to 550 sq. ft. quickly, circulate air with its 3-speed fan, or reduce humidity utilizing the dehumidifier mode.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - The EasyCool window air conditioner is Energy Star certified to help save you money throughout the year. There are also multiple custom settings to help you be even more energy-efficient like Eco mode and an EasyTimer feature to program a schedule that fits your needs.
- QUIET & EASY TO USE - This window AC unit is quieter than a household refrigerator. The intuitive LED display and remote control (batteries included) allow easy setting of time, temperature, and mode from across the room. The removable and reusable air filter protects your family and living space from dust and pet hairs.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Install easily in your home or apartment's existing window frame (23"-36"x14"). All mounting accessories are included. A screwdriver is required (but not included) for installation. For some window frames, pilot holes are recommended before installing screws. Installation instructions are simple and setting it up is a breeze.
- WORLDWIDE LEADER - Midea is the air treatment brand with a motto to help make customers feel at home with each of their products. As a testament to our dedication to quality and our customers, we offer one-year parts and labor warranty on this product.
The Midea Window Air Conditioner 12000 BTU dehumidifies rooms efficiently without taking up floor space. It comes with adjustable temperature settings that allow you to choose between 62 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit to provide you with maximum comfort in all seasons.
The window air conditioner also comes with an intuitive control panel with a large LED display that makes it easier for you to operate it. The provided full remote control also makes your work easier when you want to operate the AC from across the room. You can also select a combination of settings in the air conditioner, thanks to its three fan speeds and four modes.
There’s also an auto button included in the Midea Window Air Conditioner 12000 BTU, enabling you to set your desired temperature, sit back, and relax to receive the cool breeze during the hot summer weather. When it comes to installation, you won’t have to worry about anything with this window AC. It installs faster and easily with only a screwdriver.
The control panel is also easy to read, and there’s also an indicator light that tells you when it’s time to change the filter. Other unique features that make the Midea Window AC worth having are its timer, energy-saving mode, fan mode, temperature and sleep settings, filter checks, and power buttons.
When using the Midea Window Air Conditioner 12000 BTU, you also have the option of choosing from automatic, cool, dry, or fan-only settings depending on your preferences or the current weather. You can set the timer for up to 24 hours, and the full-function LED display is easy to operate with the remote control.
It comes with batteries that you can use if you want to run the AC where there isn’t any power supply. That means you can also use this air conditioner in your tent when you go out camping since it can cool a space of about 550 square feet.
It uses approximately 1000 watts to run and has a total weight of 70.99 pounds, making it heavier than most portable window air conditioners. However, although it’s a 12000 BTU air conditioner, you can rest assured it saves energy, as it includes an energy-saving mode that broadens the thermostat’s temperature range, which makes the unit turn on and off less frequently.
Therefore, this helps keep you comfortable while saving money on energy bills because the AC isn’t continually running. The EasyCool installation feature also makes it easier for you to set up the unit with only a screwdriver. The Midea Window Air Conditioner 12000 BTU also has a fast cooling feature that quickly cools down your space for maximum comfort when the weather is too hot.
- Easy to install
- 24-hour timer
- Remote control
- Large LED digital display
- Indicator light to change the filter
- Not durable enough
- Too heavy